BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Another tough week...

As the title says, a last week. All of my closest beloved struggled.

Hunny's laptop nearly died... Managed to revive it somehow but the worst part is, his 1TB of collections and memories in his HDD are gone. The HDD died. It hurts so much to see him like that. It's just heart breaking... Imagine what if it's me... My precious collections that I've keep for years, all gone in an instant. I could've jumped off from a building...

My other friend had problems of her own, but she won't let us in and keep it to herself. I wonder what happened.

My best friend struggled while trying to adapt to her new uni life. Her relationship also suffered a few scratches from her stress. She can't help it, she's just human. Humans have emotions. It's hard not to let anger and pressure blind you. I felt so guilty for not being there for her when she needed an ear.

I have a few minor arguments with Mom the last few days. Something about reputation and the remaining half of my life. I used to keep quiet when she indirectly pressured me about what I'm going to major in my studies.

"You've done so well in your exams, do you want to change to Pharmacy course?"

"Pharmacy is a professional and high demand job, it's better if you graduate as one."

Pharmacy... pharmacy... pharmacy... Sorry, I know my own abilities. I have a limit. I can't do it. It's too tough for me. "Just break the limit" is not true. If you did break it, the word 'limit' won't be existing in the dictionary anymore. I just want to do what I want. If I have the freedom, if I'm not tied down by stupid reality and society norms, I'll be pursuing what I want... The problem is, if I want to get what I want, I'll be hurting her feelings. Why does it have to be so damn difficult? I don't understand what she wants from me anymore...

Yesterday... A bunch of 'not-so-good' things happened. Long story and I don't really want to mention in here. But a few life lessons can be learned from the week.

To survive this dog-eat-dog world, you can never be too kind and generous.
Not all help that you give out is repaid in the same way you think. There's no such thing as '好心有好报'.
Sometimes, you need to be a little bit selfish just not to spoil some people too much.
Whatever that's happen, just let it go. What's past is the past, it can never be changed. But before repeating the same mistakes in the future, change now.

I hope everything will be fine after that horrible week. Hope there's gonna be a rainbow in the sky after the storm has gone... I'll always pray for you people, so please stay strong and be happy always...

No comments:

Post a Comment