BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

New home~ (partially)

And so~ I'm officially staying at Kafoong's place~

The only thing I moved to her room... my laptop... XD

I'll move my other clothes when I have finished tidying my stuff over there... Probably tonight...

Anyway~ Her room is nice. Probably going to buy a small mattress for myself here for rest. Met GC again~ Met Kafoong's brother but he's really a quiet guy. Met her other two guy housemates and had dinner together on the first day... It's really fun... But most of all~ Met their dog, Ah Teh~ XD He's such a sweet guy... But a very scary destroyer at that... Sniffed me, sniffed my bag, pulled my stuff out... I was reading my notes the other day, and he came up to me and try to sneak it away from me XD. So cute...

Speaking of dogs... introducing our new family member, Ace de Shyguy aka Shyshy the silky terrier~ Like his name, he's a shy male pup. He's so timid that he doesn't dare to move much in a place. BB said he and I share a similar personality. Well... Yes for the socializing and warming up part. I'll be like I don't want to go to a new place, but after that I'll warm up to it and before I realize it, I'm already having fun myself. XD But he keeps on peeing everywhere he goes, and now... humping Mylo... Mylo got bored of his humping tho XD. He can be quiet a noisy little boy when we all left him alone in his cage. Mylo acted like he's a good ol' big brother to the little guy. This month's going to be both sons birthday. Mylo's going to be 2 and Shyshy's gonna be 1... ^^

It's raining heavily now. Thunder keep roaring over the skies like its the end of the world. Kafoong went back to her hometown, leaving me alone in her room. Ah Teh came up to see what's up with me XD. Apparently, he's still curious and cautious of who I am, suddenly coming to the house without any announcement. XD And he nearly kissed me a moment ago, because of his sniffing. It's nice to have his company in this weather though. Makes me thought of the holidays, spending quality time together with Mylo alone at home in a storm...

No comments:

Post a Comment