BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

The ugly side of me

Since young I've keep feeling jealous of people who are better than me
Especially people who are close to me
Family, friends... those who I think I should be better than them...
When they got better than me... I got jealous...

Especially my sister... My one and only sister...
A very big contradiction to my personality...
She is better than me in some things...
I got jealous... I felt ugly...

Sometimes I wonder...
Why do I feel jealous? What am I jealous of?
The fame?
Why do I need it anyway?
What's the use of it?
So... Why do I feel jealous in the first place...?
Why?

It's all rebellious youngster talk right now...
And I came to a conclusion...
I have someone who sees me, cares about me and gives me full attention on only me...
Why do I see myself as not worthy?

Green-eyed monster aka jealousy...
May you be buried in the depths of my heart and never resurface ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment