SO~ Where am I now?
Yep, in this familiar apartment with his 2 (smelly) sons XD [They're also yours!!] =3=.
I came back with Mom on last Thursday and with hunny helping, we brought her to Genting for a nice destressing trip. She seems to like it, even played jackpot in the casino. I should go try that next time. We went to The Curve, Sunway Pyramid, Pavilion, Sungei Wang. Mom enjoyed a lot... I think...
Sunday, we sent Mom to the airport and then, get ready for Anicom. Yep, Anicom! Memorable event for me! XD MonaDave caught the audiences' heart. Everyone laughed like crazy when he was performing. It was really ridiculously funny. XD
Since Monday I have been a bit busy with my studies. Went to school to see HOP, met up with the girls who were having their finals, and then went to have an appointment for the co-op briefing. Yep, taking co-op and I won't be back to Tawau till end of December. Means, I can go for AFA and CF. oAO OMG! They asked me to cos as Zhen Ji from DW6... I never played the game before. But I get to wear a cheongsam! XDDD
Life here has been quite easygoing since I'm still in my holidays. Planning outings with friends, spend time with hunny, indulge in my own privacy alone at home. It's nice. Tho I started to miss Grady a lot.
Well, there's still things to tidy up... And I have to get working on the mask. Deadline is getting near! Ganbatte people! And I have to be one of the helpers in this Sunday's skit. oAO!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment