It's already August... Got to meet my dearest Nulu~ Lol, Nulu you never change at all. Can't believe we're best friends. She's the total opposite of me. XD Piripara talk talk talk nonstop XD Love you to bits! XD Can't get to meet her since she'll be in KK during the week while I'm in Tawau... = =
Gotta start studying already. Finals are coming. Locking myself up to study... =A= Study study study... Torture torture torture... Let's get this over with and welcome my holidays! Well, holiday only for 1 week... = = Um... 1 week... I wonder what I can do for that 1 week since there might be black outs and internet connection might be down... Oh, drama marathon~ XD Go tea with Lily Pei Lin, and bring some stuff over to KL. MY MP3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously need music to keep my sanity... Meet Daddy, he might be coming back since it's end of the month... Get lectures from Mommy... XD What else... See my Grady!! >< Gah, I want to buy that fur jacket for her!! XD Fur jacket family~ Should go see Grandma too... And her new dog? X3 Oh yeah, I'll take lots of pictures and upload in this blog then. Promoting Tawau? XD
Speaking about studying... The GACC trip... I wonder if I really can go... There's a lot to study for Microbio... And... to tell the truth... I didn't do really well in my course works... Especially the lab reports... I need to score my finals to get a better grade... *sigh*... どうするの...
Just now nearly ruined Phoebe's surprise B-day party this Saturday during dinner... ^^;; Ehe, gomen ne minna... But she didn't suspect a thing... Phew...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment