Mm, having my finals these few days... Few more hours later, I'll be having my last subject, Food Quality Management. And after that, say 'Hello' to FREEDOM!
Been very depressed that night before my MetaBiochem finals. I have a lot to study, I don't understand much about it, I wanted to sleep but I can't because there's too much to study and I'm running out of time. Felt so very depressed that I wanted to cry like the little monkey in my MSN display pic. XD
He came to keep me company that night and even surprised me with a cup of hot milk. ^^ Felt so much better instantly... Thank you so much for everything you did for me. 本当にありがとう...
さぁ... Erm, going to sleep now. Felt sleepy... But will wake up at 4am to continue studying FQM. Last subject, 最後的衝刺!頑張ってこのバカ羊!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment