BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Holidayed

My 10 days holiday just ended and I spent it back in my sweet tiny little hometown Tawau. So what did I do during that 10 days? The usual, staring at the computer, having drama marathons, fooling around with my Grady, walking around in Eastern Plaza, going shopping with Mom and stuff like that. Oh, and 1 more thing, webcamming with a certain baka...

Erm, nothing much to talk about coz my hometown is super tiny. Haven't really change much. There's still blackouts and water supply always get cut off, and the traffic still sucks. XD Didn't get to meet my friends either coz we couldn't come with the same time to meet.

Went to eat in my aunty's house in Taman Berjaya though coz my cousins, Evelyn and James are back from UK and KL. Kor kor James... grown really... round... Sis said he looks like an apple with his rosy cheeks. XD Evelyn slimmed down a lot. =A= Reminds me of Dr. Chan, they look so alike.

Then went to see Grandma. Grandma is getting older. Her hair is all white now and her hearing problems has grown serious. =A= She said she kept hearing songs playing over and over, some Kadazanese songs, Malay songs, English songs from day till night. Uncle said she's the only one that can hear the songs. =A= She look really happy when we went to visit her. I miss her too actually. I remembered she tried to teach me to speak Hakka when I was really young and before moving away from that house. XD In the end I only know how to say 'Zo Ma Kai?' XDDDDD

Mom, James and I went for breakfast for 2 mornings. Kor kor looked so cute. XD Anyway, mom and him kept talking and talking while I just eat quietly.

Daddy came back on the 30th. Asked him and we confirmed that Grady is pregnant. = = zomg... Gray, who's the father? Do you know!? Heck, she doesn't even know what is wrong with her. Suddenly tummy grew so big, having a hard time squeezing herself through the metal door and gained a lot of weight. We're all so worried that she might even squeezed her puppy out. =A=... Eeww... Ok, I'll zip about that... Grandma reserved one of her puppies if there's one. XD

Checked my results online and... I FAILED METABIOCHEM AND FOOD CHEM! YAYNESS!! *bricked* Ok fine... I know I won't make it through with metabiochem. C'mon, I know what I myself did throughout the whole semester. Coz the notes looked so damn messy that I don't feel like reading it at all. And it's so boring. Didn't do well in the test and midterm either, hence(??), I failed. Food Chem, I guess I really regret taking it last minute. I rushed while making this decision thinking that I can handle it. In the end I didn't make it. Right, next time, think things thoroughly before making any decisions. Anyway, gotta prepare for supp paper... = = Mendoukuse...

Enough with my holidays. School starts today and I went for my Principles of Nutrition class. = = Hell... The lecturer is late, had problems setting up her laptop and projector and stuff and she looks so inexperienced. Omg... How am I suppose to go through this boring semester... She's a new lecturer and I guess it's her first time teaching maybe. =A= Help? Met my bunch of friends again and we had breakfast at Old Town. XD I missed them a lot. Then went to settle my fees, my supp paper and stuff. Yosh... Ganbarimasu yo... Last chance for passing the subjects...

Aa, time to do laundry~ XD After that do a little bit of spring cleaning and then I'll have the time for myself. =A= Oh noes, Iris isn't back yet. No dinner again tonight!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment