A lot of stuff happened and I haven't updated this blog yet.
1st off... My 1st performance at Anicom. And we got Consolation Prize... Don't let me see the video and my photos! I'll go berserk! XD Well, makes me wanna go back to cosplay but... Not sure yet... Mom's the one who helped me make my costumes but now she's against me joining cosplay... So... Yeah... You do the math... Consolation Prize ain't bad... ^^
Came back to my house in Cheras last night. Had Iris's homemade dinner just now. TuT I miss her cooking! A quote from her, "If you wanna make your guy stay, you must know how to cook!" XDDDDD Erm, well, I want to learn to cook but not for that reason. XDDDD
Gah, I miss dancing a lot! Haven't danced for a long time already. That day I heard the song in 1u and it reminds me of my favorite dance when I'm still taking dance lessons when I'm 16. I remember those times, finished class, went to the studio, warm-ups, dance, rest and gossip, dance again and then go home and have fun with Nulu XD Yep, learnt dancing with her and Hui Lin. And then we're so evil we keep talking bad behind her back. XD Yeah, evil gossiping girls. Anyway, it was really fun those times. Too bad only learnt for 1 year and then here comes SPM... *sigh*...
This morning suppose to be going to class, but I can't get out of bed. (Bed: Yesh, stick to me! You can't fight your sleepiness!) I guess I'm too tired from all those stressful days. I skipped class and slept throughout the whole morning. WeiNa SMSed me saying that the presentation is postponed... AGAIN... to tomorrow afternoon 2pm... Can you grant me permission to swear out loud and smash my phone into bits early in the morning at 8am? (Who am I asking permission from anyway?) Ngiau, stupid lecturer... Went back to sleep again until 1pm... =A= The 1st time in my life that I slept through the whole morning until noon. Can't do much anyway since I can't connect to the internet in here. No freakin' idea why... Went to read my manga and played DS instead... Then went to take a nap again... Ok, slept too much, I end up with a headache now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment