Been spending most of my time in Old Klang Road at a certain baka tako's place... No, not that tako but if it's possible I want to! XD Nah, I'll stick back to the cute little lion. Speaking about them, didn't see much of their lives recently. And then I kept listening to UO and GO-ON only. XD Oh, I just found out that their AwakEVE Tour 09 DVD has been released. I WANT IT!!!! (Seriously underdosed of a certain cute fiery haired bassist. Nobuto~~ I miss you~~ T_T)
I passed my supp paper, finally. NO MORE FREAKIN' METABOLIC BIOCHEMISTRY AND FOOD CHEMISTRY!!! TO HELL WITH CHEMISTRY!!! But next semester there will be Analytical Chemistry... T_T I can't run away from Chemistry couldn't I?
Last Friday went to WeiNa's place in Angkasa Condo for steamboat. There's lots of food. Met Ally, B-Lay, LeeNa, Wendy, GC and got to know a new friend Happy. KaFoong came a bit later from her work place. Lol, the funny part is when she reached there, we all said hi to her but nobody bother to open the door for her to let her in. XD Eric and his friend came later to stick for some dinner. XD Then we played game and drank... Whisky... Erm, a little bit too strong for my liking. Still prefer gin and red wine. XD Anyway, we played card games, see who's got the smallest number and then force to drink something that's made out of water+milo+coffee powder+pepper+salt+soy sauce+tomato sauce+oatmeal... =o=||| (Lucky I kept getting the large numbers) But I'm starting to feel dizzy from the alcohol... XD Aiyai, I really can't hold my liquor...
My place in Cheras wasn't like the same as before. I didn't go back home more often nowadays... (Go back also cannot online, what's the point)... Phoebe moved out to the next door because it's much cheaper. But I still get to see her when I'm walking my way to meet up with GC... So who's left in that house is Sandra, Iris, Ivy, Geetha and "Ah Lun"... ^^;; Quiet I guess... But with Sandra, it wouldn't be too quiet... Maybe...? XD
Stay in the house during the weekends, playing Wii and reading Wild Half Salsa... (GINSEI~~~~~~) How I wish my GrayGray back at home can turn human... She'll be a pretty lady I guess... No wait... On second thought... Maybe her turning human and having the ability to talk isn't really a good idea... ^^ She'll be complaining about a lot of things...
This morning went to accompany the baka for his minor surgery to extract his wisdom tooth out... After his surgery, we went back and his face started to swell. XD Wahaha! And now he's sleeping like a log while I'm typing this blog... (Wow, it rhymes! *bricked)... Anyway... Enjoying my own time reading and munching stuff like a chipmunk. Maybe going to take a nap later... Or maybe not... Since didn't really get a good nights rest last night... Gotta drink lots of water too, felt that I'm going to get sick. Lots of events are coming up, BBQ party, *ahem ahem*, finals, Genting trip with my friends etc etc... Can't afford to get sick now~
PS: Shi ar... I miss you!!! I can't online I'm sorry!! T_T I'll try my best to online and talk to you!!! T________________________________T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment