BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 20, 2009

=A=

Came back from Penang Bon Odori trip. It's my first time going to Bon Odori. XD I had load of fun. But of course, I hid my whole trip from mommy dearest. ^^;; She has been helping my sis with her SPM art project without enough sleep so I don't want her to worry and end up not sleeping again. To her, no sleep = end of the world XD. Anyway... I had a hard time making up excuses (aka lying) to her. She said something that I nearly LOLed... She said, "If you kept making up lies and you're sneaking out behind my back, then you're not Cindy." I nearly laughed. XD Sorry, I know she's very worried and kinda mad but I find it quite funny. What? You think I'll sit back at home, do nothing and stare at nothing (I'll stare at Nobubu! XD)?

Sometimes I really felt annoyed by her overworriness and naggings. But then... Not all of the people actually have the chance to have parents worrying over them. That's why, sometimes I felt that I'm actually a very spoiled child. She just wants what's best for me but I kept on disobeying her. I'm sorry... Really... I felt guilty... But... What's actually best for me, that's for me myself to judge. I just hope she doesn't worry too much and... cut down on HK drama series... = = It's poisoning her imagination...

Well, enough of that... Next semester I'm only taking 1 subject. Only 3 hours class for both Thursday and Friday. The rest of the week, I'm free. I'm planning to work and earn some $$ XD. I need $$$$... For what? Mm... Sore wa ne... himitsu desu! Sugoku ookii na himitsu desu yo~! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment