BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Work on Sunday

Last night kept working on my assignment until I forgot about the time. Until I got a SMS from dear then only I realized it's already 1.30am... =A= Been sitting in front of my laptop for hours and I only manage to finish half of my introduction for my assignment. Since it's already 1.30am, decided to go to sleep. But didn't really get to sleep well also... =A=

Woke up to a cold morning today. I'm thinking I can finish most of my assignment and reports so decided to woke up early and start doing it. But whenever I look at my papers and Microsoft Word, I felt sleepy. XD... Anyway, have to finish everything before Thursday. Aa... I felt so lazy... Especially facing all the things that I have absolutely no idea how to do... Plain torture... T_T Felt like I'm at the verge of breaking down...

Went out and eat dinner with my housemates at Fun OK. I had mild gastric before I ate. We played Cho di there (Ivy is queen of gamble... oTZ) until 9pm. The pain came back when I reached home. But it wasn't really that bad, just that I can't stand straight. Anyway, took my bath and continued doing work. =A= Don't know how to do... I felt the stress coming back.

By the way, I found out what made me that emo...

No comments:

Post a Comment