Quiet quiet weekend... He's going to Singapore today. Nulu may be going to Matthias's family's home. Don't know where Shi-chan went but she told me she'll be disappearing for a few days starting yesterday. Housemates all went out on their own. Cannot spam JU because the connection sucks (女儿~儿子~妈妈对不起你们啊...T_T). Basically, I'm spending the weekend on my own... with my work accompanying me... = ="
Anyway, woke up in mid-morning and started doing laundry. Then went to Giant for some shopping. Huan Ting invited me to go to Pizza Hut for lunch. Apparently, she saw me passing by when I was on my way to Giant. So I joined her, Joyce and Weina for pizza. ^^ Well, at least it wasn't entirely alone. Anyway, after our lunch, I went to shop. %#$^#$^... Spend so much... =o=
Came back in the afternoon, continue doing laundry, have a little nap because of a minor headache and then started doing my reports. Left a few more and I'll be free. After that I'll have to start revisions already. Need to prepare early.
Iris and Phoebe wasn't back yet at around 5.30pm... I'm guessing there won't be dinner tonight... *self-pitying mode*... T___________________T All alone, no dinner, a lot of work... T_T... Nah, I'm not some spoiled idiot who only knows how to self-pity. Anyway, doing work alone while listening to music is kinda enjoying (am I consoling myself? = =). Yeah, enough of that... *switches off self-pitying mode* I've got a lot of work to do... After all the work I can relax for a day or two before studying again. Plus, if I get bored, I still have my DS... ^^
Aa... Suddenly my mood turned better during the night... ^^;; Bipolar mood disorder... 1 minute down, the next minute happy... Anyway~ I'll make the best out of my precious weekends! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment