... I made a nearly fatal mistake the other day...
The day before yesterday, the landlady came and brought 3 students with her. They came to see the house. I heard them talking about something like "Will everything be cleared by the time we move in?"... WTH!? What's going on?
The landlady asked me to take a piece of paper and pen and she asked me to write her a contract, stating that I'll be staying at 35, Jln Pantas for 1 year and if I failed to do so, I'll have to pay her 1 year rental fees... I... thinking that I don't have much choice now, my friend's place were all full, I can't stay at BB's place either because of transport problem.... So I signed it...
That night, both Mom and BB talked sternly to me... Saying that I should discuss with them first before signing the contract. They're right... Why didn't I do so... Why didn't I asked for their opinion first... And then I cried because of my stupidity... Why didn't I discussed with them first, they'll surely help me out... But I took matters on my own and made them worried. All I think about is myself... I'm so self-centered... I let everything out... The stress I had, the frustration, the troubled heart... Everything...
The next day, my friends asked how is my accommodation and said they can give out some extra space for me to stay. I was so touched and I felt blessed that I have such helpful friends. I told them my problem and they asked me to ask the landlady if I can cancel the contract. I asked Mom to help me and the landlady did canceled it. I asked my friend if I can stay at their place temporarily. Just for this semester, and then I'll find another place to stay...
I know I'm not mature enough to handle things. I really should grow up. I'll learn from my mistakes and do better in the future...
Half of the plan is settled... Just waiting for Weina's answer... There's always Jagung if Weina's place is not available...
I've learnt my lesson... and I'm sorry I made you worry about my own issues... Thanks for going through all these problems with me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment