BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

No. 123, Jln Arif, Tmn Connaught...

I remembered the first time I stepped into this house... I already love the atmosphere in here... The room I'm going to rent is nice... The housemates staying there are nice too... That's what I thought in the first place...

The moment I moved into this house... I finished unpacking everything in only a few hours... Ivy and Phoebe even helped me move some of my bags up. I had my first taste of Iris's cooking. We watched TV together in the living room, we chit-chat a little... Everything looks so fine that I'm not even homesick anymore...

I joined them for shopping in Midvalley... I joined them watching scary movies in rainy days... I joined them having fun times together... We celebrate each others birthday... We help each other out... We always consider the well-being of each other...

I'm going to miss those days now that everything has changed. I'll never forget these nice memories. They've make me felt like I have a second home faraway from my family when I was coping everything all alone on my own.

Now that we're moving away separately... I hope everything is fine. We'll still stay in contact with each other through Facebook... It's just that we can't get to spend fun times with each other anymore.

I hope you guys are having a great time. All the best in everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment