Saturday night, I was happily playing Mario and Luigi: Partners in time, headaching over how to beat the damn caterpillar... I went out to check my Facebook, my roommate left me a message FB chat... in which it doubles my headache...
My landlady doesn't wanna rent out our current house already...
1 word...
囧!!!
What the hell!? Why so sudden!? What's going on!? Roommate says she's moving with another housemate to 35, Jln Pantas. The landlady plans to move me back to her house... And we have to move out around end of the month...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've lived there for the 1st 2 weeks studying in UCSI and it's bad enough... T_T... The only thing I didn't do is cry my eyes out that 2 weeks. It's so damn tough...
I asked Jagung and Weina whether they still have a spare room. Jagung said maybe she can share her room with me since I'm not even sleeping in the room. I just need a room to put some of my stuff and rest during my break, do some of my work or study while waiting for late evening... Staying with friends will be much easier... Even though her current place is much farther than my house now...
Anyway...
JAGUNG, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADOPT THIS POOR LITTLE HOMELESS SHEEP!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment