BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ready, set, GO!

Done almost everything with my subjects! Yesterday, as usual, waking up with 'low blood pressure' since I'm not a morning person. I was preparing for classes and suddenly my phone rang, it was my Head of Program. My blood pressure level shoot up sky high... = = Seriously, I'm kinda nervous around her coz she speaks everything so firmly and she's eyeing me every time like a hawk. The last thing I expected is a call from her. She was asking about my subjects. Saying I can take 4 subjects since there's no crashing and I'm transferring programs to University of Queensland. So~ I went to check everything and found out Food Chemistry is the only one available. Went to school in a half-dazed state. Big fluctuations in blood pressure early in the morning is not healthy...

I don't have classes today so I went to the school to settle this. Luckily the HOP is in a good mood. I knocked on her door and she answered with a grandmotherly-like 'yes~?'... Well, she should be like that more often... Anyway, I got her approval and then went to Finance office to settle the fees. Only to find out that they need me to pay the fees now. I used my card but it was declined coz Mom didn't pay the bills yet. No use paying in cash either coz the amount in my bank account wasn't enough. Called Mom and told her everything so she'll be paying by bank-in to their account around tomorrow. I'll have everything fully settled by Friday. Yosh! 5 more subjects and I'll finish my studies here by next year April... And then transfer to University of Queensland by next year July intake... For now, sit back and enjoy student life~ *wink wink*

By the way, I remembered HE is graduating this year. Out of curiosity, I went to check the University of Swansea to see when is the graduation ceremony and it's on upcoming July... Will he come back to Malaysia after graduating? Is he going back to Tawau to work? No idea... Actually, I'm over him already. Just finding out out of curiosity. Thinking back about those times, I'm glad that I got an answer from him, or else I'll still be dreaming right now...

I think the hole in my ceiling is getting bigger... = =" Ceiling cat descends! All hail ceiling cat! oTZ

No comments:

Post a Comment