BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Recently

Mm... I left out quite a lot of things on the previous blog entries... 1st off, my other roommate that switched places with me, Prema is moving out. 2nd, the other Indian housemate, whose name is also Prema... is also moving out. Coincidence huh? Actually, both Prema's rent the room. Both Prema's don't come back often. My roommate, big Prema studied in another institute for her Masters degree. The other one, small Prema, rent the room and stayed in her friends house... = =" What the heck... Then don't rent the room in the 1st place! Wasting money and taking up space only... So we didn't really get to see both Prema's. And then during semester break, both Prema's are moving out.

The house needs maintenance... = = The maid haven't come to clean recently. There's a hole in the ceiling in my room, just behind my corner. It practically opened up like the size of a... football, maybe. Actually it happened before I go back to Tawau for my holidays. Then, the next thing, the big fridge down there broke down. I woke up one day wanting to prepare breakfast, opened the fridge and felt a gush of heat radiating out of it. What the heck... you're a fridge, not an oven! Function-confused machine. My butter melt, my jam is warm and my can of energy drink, Pocari Sweat is practically sweating... Luckily there's still another small one in the kitchen. I bet my apples are already rotting down there. = =" UGH!!! Such a hassle... Have to complain it to the landlady. But she took freakin' ages to actually come and check everything out...

The house is very quiet. Sandra and Phoebe will only come back on the 17th. Ivy, as usual, is being nocturnal. Iris wasn't cooking for the week and that Ah Lun went back to her hometown for the weekend. Iris not cooking. With the fridge like that, I don't know how am I going to cook dinner for myself either... And dinner for tonight... maybe Maggie again... = = I'll ta pau tomorrow after class on the way home.

Spent a lot of days listening to music (love my new big headphones!), chatting, reading One Piece, FBing, watching movies, practicing guitar and playing games... Better indulge in this nice time before assignments and tests come piling up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment