BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why is it so difficult?

I messed up my schedule, missed a few classes and a lab session. A LAB SESSION! I MISSED A LAB SESSION!!!! T_T Lab sessions are important and I missed one of it!! Why didn't the school inform the students when we're starting our lab sessions!? Why didn't they inform the students there's a change in the timetable!? Ngiau... WTF...

*sigh* I know, I'm just acting like a spoiled brat in here... I should do everything on my own, find out everything on my own instead of relying on someone to tell me about this and that. I'm just tired. It's struggling enough to transfer to this school all alone without someone I know. Then I'm a special case student since I got some subjects exempted. I wasn't really in the same batch with any of them... I knew that a sudden decision transferring to this school will be a very hard struggle. I just want to complain... Nevermind, I'm done complaining...

Right, time to stand back up and do my own stuff now. This is life, get a grip idiot sheep! But before that... can anyone sacrifice a shoulder for me to lean on? Just for a few minutes and I promise I'll give it back to you without making it wet or detaching it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment