1st off, woke up 6.30am for my early class, went down to prepare a hot cup of Nestum. I turn on the filtered water tap, the water gushing out from the tap is actually brownish... =o= Uwah... It happened a few times already and I gave up. I don't have time. = = And I don't wanna end up having cholera... So I re-boil my already boiled water...
Then, went to class sleepily in my zombie-sheep mode. It's my first Food Chem class and then the lecturer said we have a quiz tomorrow... Shit... = = I didn't prepare one bit of thing!! Really have to ask for notes from Sandra ady. During Microbio class, the electricity went off a few times. = = I'm dozing off in the dark with a hungry stomach. The class was stuffy too and people were starting to talk it's so noisy. My phone nearly fainted when I wanted to use it for online and listening songs... In the end the lecturer let us go early. = =
After that, went for FQM class... After FQM class is Microbio lab...=o= I'm so starved! Bought chocolate milk so that I won't get gastric again. Ok... maybe changing my lab session to Tuesday wasn't really a great idea...
Guess what is inside this bottle? XD Its... BACTERIA~ And it stinks... I like Microbio, I just hate studying it for exams... After the lab session, I kept on having a feeling my hands are seriously contaminated... Well, actually our hands are full of bacteria anyway so no point thinking like that too...
At night, I went to ask Sandra for notes. She kept searching it in her cabinet but cannot find it. =o= OMG... How am I going for the quiz tomorrow!? While I was deciding whether to ram my head to the wall or go leap over a fence to my doom, suddenly she found it... TuT Thank god...
Been spamming nonstop in JU since it's almost their 3rd anniversary. XD So fun! XD Ok, off to study Food Chem, no time to lose...
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment