BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

まずい!!

Actually this happened yesterday...

I had early morning class. While I was getting ready to go out, Ivy was still at home with her laptop in the living room. I went to class and Microbio Mid-Term until 11.15pm, there's still time so I walked back home. Only to find out that the gate was wide open and my neighbor's dog was barking non-stop. Weird... I thought someone wants to go out in a rush so I ignored the gate and went in. I saw the lock at the main entrance was spoiled... right, more weird... Anyway, I went upstairs to my room and saw that Iris and Phoebe were relaxing around playing their computers, the Indian girls weren't in their room and Sandra just woke up... No one was rushing out... Went back down again and found out that Ivy's laptop wasn't on the table as usual... Oh dear, I was hoping it wasn't what I thought of... I hope it's Ivy bringing her laptop out to use...

I went back to school for lab session and used the good padlock of the gate to lock the house door. While I was in my lab session, Sandra called and said Ivy's laptop was really stolen. My guess was right, our house was broken in... But that guy only took Ivy's laptop...Maa, we have our responsibility also for making Ivy losing her laptop... If it's my laptop, I guess I'll be crying over the loss of all my treasures and collections...

Today wanted to go for the Blood: The Last Vampire's movie premiere... But the stupid lecturer say tomorrow will have pop quiz.... Pop quiz.... Really pop out of nowhere.... T_______T I wanna watch Blood~~~ I wanna see vampire cosplayers~~~~ Haiz.... Nevermind... Have to start studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment