BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Long day...

Lots of things to do today and all of them doesn't really go well...

Lab reports waiting for me to do but my senior haven't sent me the format and I have absolutely no idea how to do it without the format as reference.
Food chem tutorial, took me hours to finally find the 1 answer I want and I need 2 answers...
Haven't even started FQM assignment and the deadline is next Friday...
When I finally got the format, the internet connection went haywire.
My MS word nearly killed my whole lab report.
When I finally found the info that I need, the site is under maintenance...

= = *sigh*... What a long day... It's really cold too since it rained heavily this morning. I can't believe I'm wearing a sleeveless top while today it's so cold...

Well, gotta get back to work or I won't be able to finish everything. ^^ Can't wait for Tuesday's Transformers marathon! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment