=3=... Food chem pop quiz... I just wrote whatever I remembered... I hate chemistry! ><
Went for lab session again this afternoon. Thursday is the busiest day for the week. 12.30-3.30pm, Metabolic Biochem lab, 2.00-5.00pm, Food Chem lab, 3.30-5.00pm, MetaBiochem lecture... Do I need to cut myself into 3 parts to go to 3 different places and do 3 different things!? ... Oi, anyone out there knows how to kagebunshin, teach me! 1 sheep is not enough!!! Last minute rushing of Biochem lab report late afternoon, by the time I reached home, it's already 6... I'm beat...
Iris went back to her hometown... The whole master bedroom is MINE!!! WUAHAHAHA!! I missed the feeling of having my own room... >< I want my own room! It's not that I don't like to share with her. Iris is a nice girl, and a very considerate roommate (unlike someone), it's just that sometimes sharing a room is kinda... troublesome... You know, you have to be considerate to your roommate as well... Ok, I'm so selfish XD... But having my own room means that I can do whatever I want~
Iris is not here meaning there's no dinner tonight =3=... I'll fix something for myself if I'm hungry, since there's plenty of EGGS! The only thing I know how to cook. XD Drinking coke while relaxing with music... =_=, the coke taste weird... 囧... Sugar-free... I wanted Pepsi twist, why is this... sugar-free Pepsi Max in my hand!?
As you can see from here... I'm hopelessly in a very great mood tonight... XD
Yesterday, Cat asked me to go clubbing with them. Cat's gang meaning including that 'betrayer', Salty... =o=... To tell the truth, I hesitated because it was kinda... tempting... Plus, it's Friday night... But then, coming back to my senses.... I won't have fun going with them anyway... And~... I'm lazy~ XD. But go clubbing with Nulu and Shi-chan is a different story though! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment