
Try spotting the sheep XD... Those short-haired years~ XD

Grady prefer my piano than my sis's violin... XD
The cat who always steal our fish for dinner, waiting for the fish in my backyard... Actually there's still 5 more cats... Guess what, they aren't strays...

R.I.P. little lab mouse... Don't look at me, I'm not the one who did it... Um, sorry if I made you guys puke...

This was taken last year in Midvalley, shopping with Shi-chan and then we bump into this giant cute teddy bear from Memory Lane.

A-level Physics lecturer and my neighbor Mr. Lim. XD I dropped Physics but I still stayed back in class to disturb the physics students and took this picture of him. XD
My car! With FUR~ Well, it's been removed by Mom... =3=
My babies~ XD

My niece's cat, Sugar... Very hyperactive cat...

たけのこの里!!!!!!!

Damn LOVE this dress very much!!!!! X3 Haven't gotten to wear it out yet... XD

My cooking... Hey, I know how to cook actually XP

2 rainbows seen from the football field in my old high school...

This one is more recent. This year's April trip to Genting, my first Starbucks... XD

Last but not least... Cute little Milo! Well, not really little... XD Crazy little punk he is...

And Honey! She's as sweet as her name is! So adorable!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment