BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

22nd birthday

It's a special birthday this year. Really...

Surprisingly, I got a birthday wish from him. XD Haha!! I remembered I was fooling around and I saw the notification email pop up. Went to check facebook and stared there. 'What the heck!? Is he even active in FB??' Went to check what he posted on my wall and he wished me Happy Birthday. Okay~ That was very very very unexpected... Seriously... But... that's very sweet of him, thanks a lot, sir! Lol! I was very antsy the day before I go back. I use to feel great even being all alone at home. Enjoying my privacy and all that. But I don't feel like that that day. No idea why... I'm starting to get scared of being lonely...

I stayed in the room almost all day because I don't feel kinda well. I had sore throat and my head felt heavy. So all the time being, I was on bed talking to my best friend/boss. Don't feel like the next day was my birthday either because I'm going back to my home. xD Anyway, honey came back like usual that night, and then we talked a lot about this and that and stuff... Somehow that topic made me felt inconfidence tugging at the back of my heart... Even till now...

At 12am sharp, I got tonnes of 'popipopipopopipo' smses from my friends. The first one was from my minion Mrs. Tamaki, XD... So punctual!! Then honey went out, came back in by turning off the lights, and they all came in with a big birthday cake for me. XD Haha!! XDD Hanzo look like he was reluctant to come in and sing... XDDDDD Well, with all the candle blowing and stuff, we all enjoy the chocolaty fudgy cake. So full of chocolate. Rayray gave me a tiny teddy bear with my birthday on it. It can even change its sweater. x3... I'm gonna make one for the little guy... We went to sleep around 2am or so and then, I woke up at 4am and start preparing... Reached airport at 6.30am, checked-in and VERY RELUCTANTLY say good bye to the baka. Just in time to line up for boarding. I think I'm the last one. xDDD And I think I met that Shin Bun there, but I'm not sure if it's him. I'm getting more blur and my coughing is getting worse.

Slept throughout the whole plane ride. Yes, I'm beat... Honey asked me to check my bag once I got it. I opened it and to my surprise, its Cupido and Cupipi!!! >u< OMG!!!! I love them so much!!! Reached home and saw the four most adorable creatures on earth, Grady's puppies. They are only a month old. Their ears are still floppy and they still can't run really well. Such cute little babies. 1 son and 3 daughters. X3 But Gray is such a spoilt mother... *shake head* After fooling around with the puppies, I crashed on the sofa and felt asleep. I had fever that afternoon and my coughing got worse to the extend that I nearly threw up.

Fell sick on my birthday. How funny. XD But I got a lot of birthday wishes from friends around. It really makes me happy. And the most touching one is the tiny surprise that honey gave me. Thank you for everything. I meant it from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment