BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

皇后娘娘即将驾到...

zomg...

MOM ISH COMING TO KL!!!!!! *running around in circles*

I hope she doesn't find out that I'm actually not really staying at KF's place... And...
I hope she doesn't lecture me too much...

Wait... that means I'm hoping that I'll lose the bet?

BB and me were on a bet about what will Mom think about him.

BB said: "放心啦!我很有长辈缘的~!"

Yeah right... We'll see about my Mom... But then... The after effects were all reflecting on me, since I'm her daughter, what she say will eventually be converted into lecture for me...

"Lui ah, #$%*&#$%*$@#^$%*#%*#&%$"

=A=

困ります...

But somehow, I do feel excited that Mom's coming over... Coz I can go enjoy spa treatment with her! And go shopping too~ Aah! I want that Maybelline Pink Ochre Mineral Foundation! And an orange colored lipstick/gloss and a concealer!!

And maybe an Anna Sui Purse...

I'm such a vain and materialistic shopaholic... *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment