BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

OMGWTF!?!?

Read the title, and you can guess there's another big shocking news...

Me, Cindy the sheep... has a big cyst in her ovary...

o_O!! WTF!?!

And it's as big as approximately 16cm...

*gasp* *shocked* *faint*

So~ Instead of happily going home to celebrate my birthday and enjoy my holidays at this end of month, I'm going to see the doctor and plan my surgery...

=_=... 本当に面倒だ...

At first when I heard the news from the gynecologist, I was shock. I couldn't really digest the shocking news. But after a while, I felt a lot better...

I told some of those who were closest to me. BB was there, so he was the 1st to know. Mom was 1st in my 'to-tell list'... Then next was my boss and my minion... They all were like... 'OMG! I'm so sorry for you. Everything will be alright, don't worry too much k?' Even BB's Mom told me not to worry too much about it, it's only a minor surgery.

Thanks a lot guys... I really appreciate it. I'm fine, don't worry. I know I can handle it.

I was wondering, why are they so worried sick when I'm the one that's going for the surgery.
They were wondering, why can I be so happy-go-lucky when I'm the one that's going for the surgery...
Funny right? XD
To tell the truth, I thought a lot about it too. But it's not much use worrying about it now right? Until I get to see the doctor after my finals, I can't do anything about it either. It's not like, I can poke a needle in it, let the fluid leak out and there, done. No more cyst...
So... In the meantime... Finals are coming up, so study hard, study well and smart, bring down those damn papers, celebrate my upcoming 'pop-out-of-egg' day and go home for the damn surgery...

I'm too optimistic for my own good, ain't I?

On the bright side, I can't wait go get a flatter tummy!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment