BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Invader!!

Someone invaded my PC.... Hello? PC stands for personal computer... get it? PERSONAL!! P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.!!!!!! If you don't get it in English, it means 个人电脑, m'kay??

I got seriously ticked off when I found out that someone used my laptop without my permission on that Monday. Not even a single sms asking for permission to use it... Even though I may be sitting for my exams, at least an sms so that I knew you actually ASKED for PERMISSION???? My laptop even have some bookmarks that I don't know about... Hey, I only know you for about 2 weeks... Based on our relationship, I don't think we're until the extend that I can let you use my stuff freely without asking?? AND... who let you open and see our stuff like its yours!?!?!? Things that we put aside in bags, or cases... Normal people won't go SNOOPING around poking their noses in to see what the *beep* is that... It's just IMPOLITE!!!! Use your mouth to ASK... better yet, DO NOT TOUCH!!!

I'm so freakin' gonna paste a 'Do not touch' signboard all over my things one day... I'm warning ya, if you do that again, thinking that you can actually get your grubby hands on all over my personal belongings, I'm getting you OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment