BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Today's Christmas Eve... *starts singing 'All I want for Christmas is you'*

=3= Evelyn has her date... =3= =3= =3= =3=.... *pouts*

Going to church tonight...

I don't think I'll be receiving Christmas presents from Mom this year... I have no idea what I want... The one I want can't be found in here...

Well... I'll be posting some pictures that I didn't really mention last posts...


The cats think that my backyard is their cafeteria/hang-out spot/hotel... =A=


Dad and Gray... Drinking together... Nah, Gray don't drink XD


LG KS360, given by Ah Mei E-ma, bought from UK... But it's now Mom's...


One of Gray's puppies, Coco@Brownie... Yes, Grandma renamed him Brownie...


He was tensed at first, but gradually ok... He doesn't remember his birthplace... ^^


My son! Milo, I don't want you anymore... XD Nah, just kidding... I miss that little furry mutt too...


Green octopus and blue sheep... Made from felt cloth...


Piranha Plant from Super Mario Bros., made by my sis...


Shiba Inu... I followed the book to make it...


Another Green Octopus...


Green Smarties!!!! XD... No... It's not... It's my Chinese medicine... Yes, I'm serious...


My dearest Ms. White aka Grady... Lost a lot of fur... =A=... But still cute as ever... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment