Yep... I'm back to my sweet little hometown, Tawau, Sabah...
Yesterday was kinda hectic...
Went to Titiwangsa for 1st in Malaysia but it's already close. Nevermind, there's always a next chance, and there's always something new coming up. ^^
Went back home to pack my stuff...
Went to buy Dad and Sis's stuff...
Went to Swenson's for lunch...
And off I went to the airport... I'm almost the last one to check-in...
Lol, it seems so hard to leave... But I'll be back ^^
If I don't get quarantined by yours truly the Grand Empress... Lol, just kidding~
Reached home and *chi chi cha cha* non-stop talking with my family. Handed them their gifts too. 2 shirts for Dad... He's grown fat like an uncle already XD... Chili Gui Fei meat for Mom, and she's like Dad... Gained weight already... Famous Amos for Sis... And nothing for Gray XD Sorry my dear, but you just don't know how to appreciate what we bought for you so... It'll be enough with me coming back to stay with you~ Muhahahaha~ She looked like she shrunked but grown taller... (What the heck am I talking about?) Could be because of her fur shedding...
Woke up around 10am in the morning today and I still feel sleepy... Played Children of Mana (Dudbears!!! XD) for a while... My god, the game is so difficult... = =... Then it ran out of battery... Maybe going to change my spec frame this afternoon with Mom... GAH! Milo!!! It's all your fault! But nevermind... I get an excuse to change the frames... XP
I wonder how are you guys doing in KL... Missed the night view in KL XD... and my busy life in the university... After the holidays, I gotta toughen up and keep a clear mind... Last semester next year January...
Now... Since there's nothing on Facebook and MSN... Join Dad watching 'Born Rich' and drinking beer~ XD Nah, just Shandy for me...
A lot of people are getting married this month... Tomorrow going for another one of my cousin's wedding... Dad said "Dress prettily and go show off tomorrow"... XDDDDD Wahaha, Dad, you better be proud you have such a beautiful daughter. *bricked*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment