BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's wrong with me?

What's wrong with me?? Wro-o-ong with me?! Yes, something's very wrong with me. I had very very weird temper these few days. I got angry all of a sudden... And I don't know what I'm pissed about... And then I couldn't sleep that 1 night... And I cried for no reason in the middle of the night. Gosh, I have a psychological disorder don't I? 1 minute I'm all laughing and joking, the next minute I get all flared up and emo. I think my bipolar mood disorder is getting worse... Or I hope all these are just PMS... Damn hormones... I'm sorry for making you felt bad and guilty... (But that's one of my hobbies ;P)

I've been scared of being lonely nowadays. And I thought I'm not afraid of being alone. I thought I'm used to being alone. Since young when Mom went out to work and sent my sis to my aunt's place, I've been in the house all by myself. Then, growing up, I learned to enjoy the solitude by myself, enjoying the freedom. But when I come here... I started to get scared again... Milo helped a little but I'm still alone... Gosh... I really have to grow up. I'm 21 for God's sake...

Next semester is the last semester in Malaysia for me. And if all goes well, I'm going to Australia, Queensland. I'm gonna miss everyone a lot. I wonder will I be able to cope with everything there. Anyway, I'll make the best out of my last semester here.

Going back to Tawau in 4 days time. I do miss home sometimes, but I know I'm gonna miss KL bad when I go back home. I missed the white lady at home, who broke her thumb while trying to show off she can catch a mouse. xD I missed my piano. I missed my room. Wondering whether should I curl my hair or cut it shorter or just leave it be. *sigh* I love my hair... *bricked*

Spending Christmas and New Years back in my sweet home. Oh, maybe attending Ellen's wedding dinner on the 20th. Can dress up again~ XD (I wondered why didn't I go study cosmetics instead and just graduate in a simple way?)I can't believe my friend of my age get married so early. I wondered how my wedding will be? XD It should be modern and creative, with my dogs (and maybe cats) to accompany me down the aisle! XD Ok, enough dreaming...

It's another windy day today... Don't catch cold everyone... Stay healthy and happy always... Muackz~ Muackz~ Muackz~

No comments:

Post a Comment