BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Festival

Today's winter festival... Yep, we get to eat Tang Yuans~ And I get to make weird shapes again. XD I made an army of Mokonas last time. XD

Woke up in the morning and got to know that Rayray hurt her hand because of a fragile glass door, from what I hear... =A= My god... I hope she's ok... She's going to Singapore for Christmas, can't risk accidents... Then, went down to make Tang Yuans... Made a Mokona, a few Rabites... Mushrooms... a Cheep Cheep... =A=... Plop them all into the syrup and there goes my Rabite's tail floating up. XD

Went to Nostalgia for tea with my old classmates again, Hui Lin, Haw Ge, Mei Yan and Ah Di. Talked about where we're studying and planned to go out shopping in KL. Mm, might be calling them out for shopping in Sungei Wang for Chinese New Years... SHOPPING!!!!!!! XD

Went back to home around 6, ate my Tang Yuan and get ready to go to E-ma's house. =A= I hate the smoke there... Makes my eyes teary and my nose wet... At least nothing much happen there. I sometimes really hate to meet Uncle Nga Zai...

Well, after the dinner, we went to Grandma's place. I finally saw another Gray's puppy, BearBear! But Grandma renamed him Blackie. XD She always name the dogs according to their color. I wonder what will she name it if the dog's having patches for pattern... Like beagles...? White-Brownie? =A=... BearBear@Blackie was tied at the backyard because he's too naughty. Well, he's still a puppy... I hope he helps keep Grandma company, and don't cause too much trouble like a certain son of a certain 囧爸... Met up with all my cousins... Come to think of it, almost all of my cousins are boys... =A=... I'm the third youngest in my generation?... Right, forget about it, none of your business... Anyway, watched a little part of the movie '2012' and then eat Aunty Jenny's chocolate Tang Yuan. Yummy ^^

Winter festival came so soon, it's almost a year now... Time flies so fast that it kinda hard to catch up...

And here are my Tang Yuans~ XD There's a Mokona, Rabite, Mushroom and Cheep Cheep...


A closer look at the Cheep Cheep... Drying up, need water...

No comments:

Post a Comment