Yeap, today is a historical day where a little sheep hatched from an egg and transformed into a lioness! *bricked* .. Okok, today is 28th of April, my birthday! I've been busy doing my stuff from morning till afternoon.
Received a lot of birthday wishes from a lot of friends! ^^ Nulu haven't wish me! 10 minutes to 29th ady! Nulu! Where are you!? Haha, don't worry, I know you're busy studying for your major exam. Ganbatte! I know you can do it!
Went out to eat dinner with Mommy and sis in Olive. We ordered 2 Tiramisu cake slices and join them together and putting 2 candles on top. I met Siau Ying there. She came with a bunch of her friends and we chatted a little. She haven't changed much ne. Still looked like a nice mom to Nulu. XD Haha!
By the time I want to take photos with my cake, the electricity got cut off. = = And Gray's not cooperating with me =3= Wore my black tube dress! I love that dress! XD I got a key pendant and a ring from mom and sis. When the electricity came back, I went online again and checked out JU. OMG~ They opened a thread to celebrate my birthday online! >u< I'm so touched!! I didn't really thought of interacting with them and then they did such a thing! OMG! I guess the touchest birthday in my life would be my 21st birthday! Yer... I love those people!
Lastly, Happy Birthday to me and may all my birthday wishes come true! Ganbatte, Sheep! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment