BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stormy afternoon

There's a storm again this afternoon. The thunder was loud and the downpour was so heavy I can barely see the houses opposite clearly. But I enjoy the weather, it's very refreshing. Well, not the thunder though... The wind is cold and the sound of the rain is just really cooling. I like spending a little time watching the heavy rain at the balcony door. It's very comfortable... Add a cup of hot mocha and it's very relaxing!

I was studying my Biz Stats this afternoon when Sandra suddenly called me to come down and join them in watching a movie. It's the latest horror movie 'Unborn'. So I joined the fun and watched the movie with them. I've always wanted to do this with a bunch of friends. Like we get together in a rainy afternoon or night, grab some snacks and drinks and have a horror movie marathon. XD Well, actually I'm kinda scared watching horror movies at nights. But with friends, it's quite thrilling. XD So we put our notes and books aside for a while and watch the movie! It wasn't as scary as I thought. Something about twins and dybbuk possessing people. It's more to disgusting than scary. Like one of the old man got his head twisted around 360 degrees and he's walking on all fours like a spider... Kinda reminds me of Ju On... It was a cool afternoon. ^^

I love rainy days like this... Oh well, enough of dreaming, back to Biz Stats... The dizziness is back... = =

No comments:

Post a Comment