BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Surprise

This morning I woke up, I was planning to continue doing my revision until I got a message from Weina. They were planning to give a heart attack, eh, I mean, surprise birthday to Ka Foong. So I waited at Alliance Bank for them and then we went to Tong Kei to buy birthday cake.

After buying the cake and some snacks, we head to GC and Ka Foong's house. GC let us in and we prepared everything in the kitchen quietly. Then we went to KF's room and surprised her with the birthday song. She was really happy ne... XD Reminds me of my surprise birthday too when I was in A levels... I miss those old days sometimes... Especially when I'm listening to BUGright... Anyway, we went down to the dining room and eat. I just found out that Huan Ting, GC and me have our birthday only 1 day difference from each other. HT on the 26th, GC on the 27th and me on the 28th. We were chit-chatting about random stuff until I told them I have to go. But then when I stepped outside, it had already started to rain. Weina they all are going home and so they said they'll accompany me home since I don't have an umbrella with me. Again, whenever I didn't bring my umbrella and it's raining, I'm wearing white shirt... I was sharing the umbrella with Yi Ting and half of my back was soaked... So sexy... = = How many times was it, 4th already including this?

Continued studying Biz Stats in the afternoon. Again, it's raining and it's been raining non-stop ever since noon. Downpour, drizzle, downpour, drizzle, stop, drizzle and downpour again... Nothing really much happened except studying and the rain.

Hope I can sleep later... Been having sleeping problems again. Lying on the bed but staring wide-eyed at the ceiling in the dark. = =" I know I'm tired but my brain just won't rest... Plus, counting down to Wednesday for Biz Stats Finals... Need my brain fully awake to calculate and punch holes in my calculator... Damn finals, just go away faster! I wanna go out and have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment