Anyway, this morning I woke up and saw Prema packing her things. Mom had been bugging me about how bad the feng shui of my place is, with my bed facing the bathroom and bla bla bla... *sigh* I know, it's for my own good. Anyway, I asked Prema yesterday and she agreed to switch places with me, since she only come back once a week to take her stuff and go. We decide to move our things this morning. So we were running around the room with our stuff.
After all the moving, I went to make my breakfast and saw the puppy from last night sleeping in the drain in our front yard. I think she's lost or something. She just practically popped out of nowhere and appeared in our front yard, barking non stop at us. We tried beckoning her to come but she doesn't trust us and left the house through the drain last night. This morning, she was sleeping in the drain and I gave her some warm milk. I think I made it too hot for her. XD she was licking and splashing milk all over... Puppies are so cute... They're easy to trust people too, as long as you give them food when they're hungry XD. I sound like a swindler XD But the puppy was kinda noisy... She keeps on barking and whining and howling... She's gonna freak Sandra out with that howling XD... Her howling sounds weird...
Went for my Java finals this afternoon. I don't know what I wrote on the paper. XD Seriously, I really have no idea what am I writing. But anyway, at least I know how to do the long question at the last part of the paper. Finally! I'm free from the evil clutches of Java Programming!! I'm free!! No more import javax.swing.*; int num1=5, for(num1=5;num<10;num++), JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null,"Name of employee is "+name,JOptionPane.INFORMATION_MESSAGE); bla bla bla all these sorts... No more computer language!!! XD
I'm exhausted... But I still have to continue doing my revision for Biochem. No time to lose anymore... = = And I hope I really can study better after the trip to Genting... Anyways, 休息是为了走更远的路! わたし頑張っています!
Here's some pics for that little lost puppy. Just went to the balcony and saw her squirming out of the drain again... Don't know where she's planning to go...
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment