I'm home~ Everything went fine throughout the journey! ^^ The uncle that drove me to airport is very friendly. Wow, he went to Japan and worked before. Must learn more from him. LCCT grew big! A lot of shops are opened in there but I didn't went to look around. Went to check in, bought a set McD meal, went to the departure hall and then waited for boarding, eating french fries, drinking iced milo and reading my new book 'A moment forever' by Harada Maha... It's about Ran and her Golden Retriever Rila...
Reached home and ate dinner with Mom while Via went out with her friends again. Gray was so happy to see me she was running all over the house and jumping around. After dinner, I went to take a bath and then on the dvd player to watch 学警狙撃, wondering about the legendary 'Laughing哥' coz everyone was practically crazy over him. Yep, starting my drama marathon again! ^^
There was strong wind blowing during midnight and the trees were all tilting to one side. Some light things started flying around... Me and Gray huddled together while I watch my drama... *sigh* This is life~ I'm so glad to be home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment