BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zombie Sheep

Oh gosh, I'm so so so so so so so so so(x472,813,593) TIRED!!! What I did all day after that vacation is study study and more STUDYING!! This is plain self-torturing! T_T Want good grades but have to suffer from dizziness, sleepiness, headache and stuffing 2 thick books into my tiny little sheep brain! ARGH!!! HELP!!

I want to go relax at a seaside, go yumcha with friends or anything, just get me away from studying! T_T Felt like crying after realizing there's so much to cram for biology and the exam is on Friday morning... I'll do what I can... *sigh* And I sure do hope that I can do good in tomorrow's Biochem exam... That's one scary subject... After Thursday and Friday, I'll go enjoy with my friends, go home on Saturday and celebrate my birthday at home...

Found one funny entertainer arguing over a cooking navigator machine. I first saw him when someone let me see a video of him playing a crazy Tetris game. Well, at least these video helps to pause my zombie sheep mode for a while... Anyway, I should go back to self-torturing now... 明日の生化学試験、頑張ります!

No comments:

Post a Comment