実は、私まだゾンビモードの中です! Slept at 2am and woke up at 6am just to continue studying my Biology. I'm nearly late. The short essay questions really can kill people... = = 11 questions all together add up cost 80 marks for the whole paper... Freakin' crazy... My words are all flying I can't even recognize them... Anyways, enough of exams!
Weina asked me to join them for happy hour after the exam. We, a group of girls, GC, Huan Ting, Lii Na, Yi Ting, Weina, Ka Foong and me took a taxi to Times Square. We met up with their friend Ally and Bee Lay in Neway and we started our karaoke session. It's been a while since I heard Mayday's song. I missed Ashin! Love his meaningful and emotional lyrics and music style! >< Used to be a die-hard Mayday fan before I come to college. >< Mayday, please come here again! I wanna attend your concert!
We were singing while Bee Lay and Lii Na went out to change some mics until suddenly, the TV screen switched songs and started playing 'Happy Birthday'. I wasn't aware of what happened until they bring in 2 cakes. They gave Huan Ting, GC and me a surprise birthday celebration since our birthdays are on 26th, 27th and 28th. It was really unexpected. And to tell the truth, I'm really very touched on what they did. I just knew them around this year January and they already made me felt like I'm one of them for a long time. I really am touched... T_T ホンマに心からありがとうございました! You girls are really ADORABLE! I'm really glad I met them. That's why, life in here is definitely way better than in Inti, because I met such great friends. Definitely a bunch of people that are not just only passerby's in my life!
They even rehearsed a song for us. So cute!! >w< And following the tradition, we played with the candles and smashing the birthday girl's face to the cake. Lucky me and GC's cake got a layer of hardened icing on top. They tried smashing our faces but it didn't get much effect on us. That's how I get the gelatin and icing on my eyelashes and bangs. Huan Ting had half of the cake's cream on her face. かわいそう XD... We even have free champagne. XD We continued singing until it's 7pm and we left for shopping. >< Shopaholic strikes again. I bought a fur vest! >< I'm super obsessed with fur and tube dresses!! >< Should stop buying to much... Saw a mini skirt kimono!! >< If I get my hands on it, I'll do this pose!
Going back tomorrow evening. Can dance again! XD I missed dancing! And my PS2!! >< Time to release all the tension and stress! And continue my guitar lessons. >< I felt so guilty to my guitar!! Brought all the way here but I haven't touched it for weeks!!! I'm sorry guitar!!!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment